Thank you for your interest in employment with Global Solar; please send cover letters and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About This Position
A 3 month position to evaluate the applicability of impedance spectroscopy and analysis to small area thin-film PV devices.
- Work independently on a special project to show the applicability of impedance spectroscopy for characterization of thin film PV devices, specifically to delineate contact resistances, and to correct junction capacitance for contact effects. Some assistance from a senior engineer and senior scientist may be available.
- Assist with measurement tasks as needed in the characterization lab.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Experience:
- Interest in scientific applications relating to solar cells;
- Practical experience in software programming for scientific applications.
- Working knowledge of instruments for electrical measurement.
All employees are expected and required to adhere to the Company Code of Ethics and Principles of Conduct.