Thank you for your interest in employment with Global Solar; please send cover letters and resumes to email@example.com.
About This Position
We are seeking a senior account technologist who will be leading our factory process support efforts for our solar factory projects.
- Process support engineering for factory process
- Data Analysis, process qualification SOP
- Process start-up, tuning, and troubleshooting
- Project management
- Work with R&D Group and start up factory processes for thin-film solar factory projects
- Work with site team and negotiate process specifications with customers.
- Lead the efforts of defining process qualification methods, procedures and documentations (SOP, D+E, Process Change Board)
- Act as the quality expert for unit equipment process and overall factory integrated process
- Train site team on process qualification methods including Best-Known Method and procedures
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Experience:
- Master’s degree (and above) in the fields of material science, chemistry or chemical engineering.
- 8+ years working experiences with 3+ years in Semiconductor or Solar PV industry (Turnkey factory or Equipment manufacturing experiences are preferred) Previous experiences with thin-film solar process is a plus.
- 5+ years’ experiences in Solar PV or Semiconductor industry for process support / integration, and is familiar with process SOP and documentation.
- Project management experience is required. Working with international process support team is a plus.
- Communication effectively with various organization functions.
- Language requirement: English (fluent: read, written, and spoken).
- Travel requirement: 50% international travel.
All employees are expected and required to adhere to the Company Code of Ethics and Principles of Conduct.