Thank you for your interest in employment with Global Solar; please send cover letters and resumes to email@example.com.
About This Position
The Recruiter will be responsible for identifying and driving new talent into GSE. In addition, the Recruiter will consult and advise hiring managers on overall hiring process, collaborate on job requisition details and creation, and advise on effective candidate assessment/interview techniques.
- Responsible for the administration of all new hire pre-employment actions including but not limited to:
- Coordinate with staffing agencies, independent recruiters, and internal departments about all aspects regarding talent acquisition
- Administer the pre-employment drug and alcohol screening process
- Conduct background verification, reference verification, and other
- Ensure all immigration paperwork and I-9 documentation is complete accurately an timely
- Process the on-boarding documentation after an applicant has been selected
- Provide New Hire Orientation
- Review job descriptions to ensure proper advertisement format for internet job postings and target niche sites
- Schedule and/or conduct “Intake Sessions” with Hiring Manager within 48 hours of being assigned position
- Develop effective sourcing strategies to in an effort to identify top tier talent
- Effectively screen and interview candidates to assess skill & cultural fit
- Consult with candidate and Hiring Managers throughout interviewing process to ensure best fit and candidate experience
- Assist in developing and presenting Offers to candidates and creation of Offer Request to Staffing Specialist
- Request, receive, and deliver feedback from HM’s to candidates in timely manner
- Maintain knowledge of the business supported and market demographics
- Build strong relationships with candidates, hiring managers, and HR management to ensure hiring requirements are met
- Contribute to continuous process improvement efforts
- Consistently update applicant tracking system and hiring managers in a timely manner
- Ensure OFCCP Compliance
- Have the ability to meet or exceed performance measurement metrics
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources management, business administration or related field, or a combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of recruiting in semiconductor and manufacturing industry
- Ability to create innovative and effective sourcing strategies are required
- Prior Corporate Recruiting experience highly preferred
- Experience recruiting all levels and roles within an organization
- Experience with high volume recruiting
- Effectively communicate with team, candidates and hiring managers
- Physical Demands: The employee must be able to lift 25lbs regularly.
All employees are expected and required to adhere to the Company Code of Ethics and Principles of Conduct.