Thank you for your interest in employment with Global Solar; please send cover letters and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About This Position
To support GSE technology development needs in process development and test for Low Cost Metallization.
- Plans, designs and analyzes electrochemical electrodeposition of copper circuits for production of grids for thin-film photovoltaic material.
- Identify routes to increases in production rate, pattern quality, reproducibility, and control of the electrodeposited patterns.
- Work as part of a team to develop the overall copper electrodeposition process for very fine features using novel techniques.
- Maintain process to reproducibly meet production standards in pilot equipment.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Experience:
- B.S. or M.S. in chemistry, materials science, chemical or electrical engineering, or similar field, with 6 years or more relevant experience.
- Practical experience pertaining to copper electrodeposition of patterned features on conductive forms.
- Must be highly-motivated and goal-oriented, and able to function in a dynamic research environment.
- Demonstrated ability to complete tasks with reliable consistency, care, safety and attention to detail.
- Experience with electrochemistry, electrodeposition, data analysis and problem-solving, materials characterization and measurement.
All employees are expected and required to adhere to the Company Code of Ethics and Principles of Conduct.